- Add beaten eggs to cold water with salt and pepper.
- Stir well and cook, stirring constantly until lumps are created in the mixture (the eggs scorch like in scrambled eggs).
- Let the cooked eggs cool for a while. Then add chopped herbs – parsley, chives, wild garlic.
- Pad a sieve with gauze and strain the mass carefully, pack to a bundle, push out the excess fluid, tie it and let it suspended 4 – 5 hours to cool.
- Serve with homemade smoked ham, beetroot and horseradish.
Source: Slovak Tourist Board
Easter Cheese - Hrudka
© Slovak Tourist Board
Sauerbraten and Potato Dumplings, a true German favorite.
Provocative appearance and produced in an extremely interesting way is branch cake – Šakotis. Its taste is as impressing as its appearance. And no one argues about the taste of the Lithuanian branch cake – it’s fabulous. It’s for a good reason that it came to Lithuania in the beginning of the 20th century and in just over a hundred years have become the centerpiece of every Lithuanian wedding table and a mandatory sweet offering to the most honourable guests.
The Catalan Rabbit recipe of the European Young Chef Award 2017 was created and prepared by Pau Gabarró, representing Catalonia – European Region of Gastronomy 2016.
Bigoli con L’Arna is one of the most mouthwatering dishes of Vicenza’s cuisine. This is an ancient recipe which brings us back in time of 16th century, when the Holy League defeated the Ottoman Empire in the famous Battle of Lepanto. To remember the glorious victory, Pope Pio V (and subsequently Gregorio XIII) established a feast called Our Lady of the Rosary, celebrated by the locals of Veneto with this special dish every first Sunday of October.
CHECK OUT OUR
Frikadeller is the Danish national dish and it is very easy to prepare. Frikadeller are flat, pan-fried meatballs made of beef and pork. A typical Danish Frikadeller dinner includes Danish red cabbage, Danish cucumber salad, sugar brown potatoes and brown gravy.
Ready for an unforgettable summer?
Kaziuk Wileński in Poznań is a lively folk fair celebrating culture, featuring crafts, music, and vibrant festivities.
Discover the country’s UNESCO jewels.
Visit Tallinn and step into a fairytale.
- 10 pcs of eggs
- 1 l of whole milk
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- ½ teaspoons of pepper, ground
- Chives, parsley, wild garlic - finely chopped