- Add beaten eggs to cold water with salt and pepper.
- Stir well and cook, stirring constantly until lumps are created in the mixture (the eggs scorch like in scrambled eggs).
- Let the cooked eggs cool for a while. Then add chopped herbs – parsley, chives, wild garlic.
- Pad a sieve with gauze and strain the mass carefully, pack to a bundle, push out the excess fluid, tie it and let it suspended 4 – 5 hours to cool.
- Serve with homemade smoked ham, beetroot and horseradish.
Source: Slovak Tourist Board