- Flame the hen turkey, wash it and put a sprig of sage and salt inside it.
- Cover it with slices of lard, then put it into a baking tin with a bit of butter and extra virgin olive oil.
- Put it in the oven (medium heat) and halfway through cooking, moisten it with pomegranate sauce.
- Fry lightly the chopped onions in a pan with a bit of extra virgin olive oil, then add the chopped and moistened hen turkey’s bladders with the sauce of another pomegranate.
- When the paeta is ready, serve it cut in pieces and moistened with pomegranate sauce and seeds.
Source: Archivio Consorzio Vicenzaè