1. Separate the egg-white from the yolks, then put the yolks and the caster sugar into a bowl.
2. Use a whisk to beat the mixture, add in the mirabelle liqueur.
3. Sieve the flour, add the egg-white and the baking powder and work into a smooth dough.
4. Beat lightly in the cream cheeses one by one, then beat the egg-white until stiff.
5. Carefully add the first mixture to the second, let in the ingredients without beating.
6. Preheat the oven to a moderate temperature.
7. Grease the tin with the butter and pour in the dough.
8. Drain the mirabelles, put them on a tray and cook for 60 minutes.
9. Serve the cake warm or cold.
Source: Comité Régional du Tourisme de Lorraine