- Soak the sheets of gelatine in cold water for 10 minutes and stew the asparagus for 7 minutes.
- With Minipimer blender or traditional blender, reduce the asparagus in cream, taking care to remove any solid residue. Place in a saucepan the cream, sugar and asparagus cream.
- Heat the mixture, squeeze and add the sheets of gelatin, blending until they are completely dissolved.
- Bring to the boiling point, then turn off the heat and let it cool down for about 30 minutes at room-temperature.
- Pour the mixture into individual ramekins and put in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours.
- Transfer the cream into bowls and garnish with the asparagus tips.
Source: Piemonte Terra del Gusto