- Clean and chop the onion and the clove of garlic, brown them in a big pot with some spoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Lay down the duck, put salt, black pepper, some leaves of sage and a sprig of rosemary. Deglaze with a bit of white wine and continue with the low heat cooking.
- When the duck is almost ready, remove it from the pot and bone it cutting the meat in small pieces.
- Strain the gravy and replace it in the pot with the duck. Add some spoons of tomato sauce diluted with hot water and broth, continue until the cooking is done.
- Meanwhile, cook the bigoli in plenty of salted water, drain them and cook them for 2 min in the pan with the duck sauce.
Source: Archivio Consorzio Vicenzaè