Distance: 470km / 290mi
- Begin your journey in Copenhagen with a bike ride through the city and enjoy a real Danish pastry.
- Revisit the Viking Age at the Open Air Museum Land of Legends in Lejre, and the Viking Ship Museum in Roskilde.
- See how Vikings lived at the settlements in Aarhus.
- Take the two-hour ferry ride from Frederikshavn to Gothenburg.
Distance: 2100km / 1300mi
- From Gothenburg, ride to Stockholm to visit Sweden’s capital. Also, try an optional visit to the Viking Village of Birka.
- Board a flight, or take the Lapland Railway, to Kiruna and stay the night in a hotel made from ice.
- Visit the Kiruna Church, voted the most beautiful building in Sweden.
- Ride the trails of the Swedish wilderness on a two-day dog sled tour before heading to Tromsø.
Distance: 2400km / 1500mi
- Once in Tromsø, witness the splendor of the Northern Lights.
- Take the scenic Northern and Dovre Railway from Bodø to Oslo, or relax on a fjords cruise to Bergen.
- At the Historical Museum, conquer the Permanent Viking Exhibition.
- For some excitement, explore the Norwegian nightlife.
Distance: 150km / 90mi
- After a flight to Reykjavik, visit the Aurora Reykjavik Museum for interactive displays and a history on the Northern Lights.
- Ride across the Iceland wilderness on a Northern Lights Jeep Tour and find the best location for Aurora viewing.
- Explore Thingvellir National Park, Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss Waterfall. Then, defrost in the soothing waters at Laugarvatn Fontana Thermal Baths.
- Finally, treat yourself to the rejuvenating wonders of Iceland’s renowned Blue Lagoon.