The Belgian edition of the Salon du Chocolat takes place every year at the beginning of February in Brussels Expo in Brussels. Fans of chocolate (everyone), be ready! Nearly 30.000 visitors join the event in just 3 days to admire the work of master chocolatiers and sample chocolate in all its forms at the world´s largest chocolate event.
The event is a collection of varied activities, spread on almost 5.000m² including:
- Demonstrations and tastings of recipes by starred chefs from Belgium and abroad,
- Cooking and pastry classes, initiations and workshops,
- A nursery for children (Chocoland) with various workshops, creations and chocolate-based activities,
- Conferences held by Belgian and international celebrities (Chocosphere),
- Fashion shows showcasing chocolate dresses created by chocolatiers, pastry chefs and designers,
- The best chocolatiers and pastry chefs will be present,
- A VIP space and lounge and chocolate art pieces,
- Exhibitions and the presence of the Bruges and Brussels Chocolate Museums!